FCS II Mick Fanning Performance Core
Størrelse: Large (75-90 kg)
Finneoppsett: Thrusters (3 finner inkludert)
Konstruksjon: Preformance Core
Base: 4.49″ / 114.0mm
Depth: 4.67″ / 119mm
Area: 15.70″² / 10131mm²
Mick Fanning's signature FCS II MF fin in premium PC material for controlled powerful surfing.
- Mick's fin in premium PC material delivers a dynamic, yet very controlled feel when performing powerful turns.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to snap hard off the top and carve long roundhouse cutbacks.
- This fin provides maximum drive and control.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
THE NEW WORLD STANDARD FIN SYSTEM / FCS II
FCS is excited to announce the global release of the new FCS II System and Essential Series fin range.
Set to become the new world standard in system technology and performance,
FCS II is designed to accommodate all surfers; regardless of their age demographic,surfing genre,
or the boards and waves they’re riding.
Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
The FCS II system requires no grub screws or keys to secure the fins to the board.
Fins can be easily inserted and removed in seconds, allowing you to adapt your equipment to the conditions,
on land and in the water.
2. Flush Leading Edge
Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow.
3. Backward Compatible
The FCS II Compatibility Kit contains specially designed silicone infills
The Compatibility Kits are available to purchase separately through
When the fin is inserted into the plug the barrel interacts with a groove detail in the fin to lock it into place using a combination of downward and lateral force.
The FCS II Fin System has been tested to over 4,000 cycles (installing & then removing the fin). Under normal conditions, the FCS II system will outlast the life of the board.
6. Honeycomb Construction
Lightweight Composite Frame encapsulated by high density foam reduces weight and maintains flex.